On COI #61, Kyle Anzalone covers Biden’s foreign policy. Kyle breaks down the confirmation hearing for DNI Avril Haines and Secretary of State Antony Blinken. Haines was confirmed after reaffirming to Congress she will not investigate the torture program.
In good news, Biden’s Press Secretary said he will look to extend the New Start Treaty with Russia. However, Biden will take several other aggressive positions against Russia. While leaving wiggle-room, Blinken said the US would end US military support for Saudi’s war in Yemen.
The confirmation hearings contained mostly bad news. Blinken praised Trump’s China policy. He also committed to keeping Trump’s failed regime change effort in Venezuela and Trump’s deep support for Israel. Both Blinken and Haines said the US was a long way from returning to the Iran Nuclear Deal.
- Subscribe Star – Conflicts of Interest
- YouTube – Conflicts of Interest
- Facebook – Conflicts of Interest
- Twitter – Conflicts of Interest
- Apple Podcast – Conflicts of Interest
Support Our Sponsor
- Visit Paloma Verde and use code PEACE for 25% off our CBD.