On COI #67, Scott Spaulding, host of Why I’m Antiwar podcast, returns to the show to discuss Biden’s plan to back out on the US-Taliban agreement and keep US troops in Afghanistan. The war in Afghanistan has continued for almost two decades, yet critics of withdraw continue to say the leaving now would be “too soon” and lead to war. Scott and Kyle argue that the war in Afghanistan is ongoing and staying longer will not assist a post-withdraw peace.
Scott and Kyle break down recent development in Yemen and Myanmar. Scott expresses his optimism for the US ending support to Saudi’s war in Yemen. Kyle explains why he is skeptical that Biden take meaningful steps to end the war. In Myanmar, the military officially seized power and arrested top members of the government. The US is looking at sanctions in response.
- Donate Bitcoin
- Donate BitcoinCash
- Subscribe Star – Conflicts of Interest
- YouTube – Conflicts of Interest
- Facebook – Conflicts of Interest
- Twitter – Conflicts of Interest
- Apple Podcast – Conflicts of Interest
Support Our Sponsor
- Visit Paloma Verde and use code PEACE for 25% off our CBD