On COI #66, Keith Knight, host of Don’t Tread on Anyone, returns to the show to breakdown several key lies and myths about Covid. Keith and Kyle discuss how Dr. Fauci admitted to lying to the American public about masks and herd immunity. Keith also tackles Gov. Cuomo’s response to Covid and the claims millions of Americans would die.
Keith and Kyle talk about Obama’s war legacy. In three conflicts, Obama, at least de facto, took the side of the Sunni extremists. In his recent auto-biography, Obama hardly mentions the wars he started in Syria, Yemen, and Libya. His discussion focus only on the problems in the countries before he started the wars. He ignores all the chaos that came from his wars.
- Donate LBRY Credits
- Donate Bitcoin
- Donate BitcoinCash
- Subscribe Star – Conflicts of Interest
- YouTube – Conflicts of Interest
- Facebook – Conflicts of Interest
- Twitter – Conflicts of Interest
- Apple Podcast – Conflicts of Interest
Support Our Sponsor
- Visit Paloma Verde and use code PEACE for 25% off our CBD
Podcast (kyle): Play in new window | Download