On COI#39, Kyle talks about Biden’s picks for Secretary of Defense and State. For State, Biden selected long-time aid Antony Blinken. Blinken is a career hawk who has supported wars in Iraq, Syria, Yemen, and Libya. Blinken may help push the US back into the JCPOA and extend New Start, however, he will face pressures from his own party if he hopes to get it done.
Biden named Michele Flournoy to be his nominee for Secretary of Defense. Flournoy is a DC Swamp creature who founded CNAS, and West End Execs with Blinken. Flournoy is a promoter of the US government, think tank, arms makers revolving door that fuels militarism and nearly unlimited defense spending. Flournoy wants a massive drone program and the ability to destroy the Chinese navy in 3 days.
- YouTube – Conflicts of Interest
- Facebook – Conflicts of Interest
- Twitter – Conflicts of Interest
- Apple Podcast – Conflicts of Interest
Support Our Sponsor
- Visit Paloma Verde and use code PEACE for 25% off our CBD!!